This year went by so fast, and I do not remember any of it. So today, in honor of the new one coming up, I’m going to try to remember some of the most important moments from the past 365 days of my life. Wish me luck.
*Questions from Mama’s Losin’ It.
1. If you could relive one memory from last year, what would it be?
I’d definitely have to say holding my baby cousins for the first time. Not to be cheesy or sappy, but it was the first time ever in my life that I held a baby, and it was really terrifying but also really magical. Human life and the way it works is absolutely crazy, so I’d definitely want to relive that, seeing how fragile yet strong it can be.
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
There will be a post up tomorrow about this (lol), but I definitely think I accomplished my goal of getting professionally published. Because I write for a magazine now lol wot.
3. Three words that best describe last year?
Really freaking busy.
4. Best music-related creation/inspiration last year by an artist?
Weeeelllll, it would have been BTS’ last two albums (The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1 and Part 2), but now it is this cover of Tori Kelly’s “Paper Hearts” (by Jungkook of BTS, of course).
PS, get ready for the song to instantly play when you click the link.
5. Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
Travelling again!!! TTTT I will at least be going to North Carolina and Florida. I’m praying that I’ll be able to make it to other places, too — ones that aren’t in this country. *fingers crossed*
6. What did last year teach you?
That people come and people go, and things change in an instant. So just take life as it is, because there’s nothing you can do about any of it.
7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
My plain black oxfords from Target. They are my life ❤
8. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
Free time to continue doing the things I love, such as writing and not having panic attacks TT
9. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Stress and busyness with school so I can continue doing the things I love, such as writing and not having panic attacks TT
10. The best book you read last year?
I’m gonna have to go with Wild Rover No More. It was the last book in the Bloody Jack series, and even though it wasn’t the greatest book ever, the fact that it closed the 12-book series that took up the past six years of my life still earns it a special place in my heart.
11. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
Again, there will be a post on this tomorrow, but for now, let’s just say I’m planning on getting a lot accomplished. A LOT.
And now we wait for the clock to strike 12… Spend your last hours of 2015 well! See you next year!