Here’s one of those mid-week updates I mentioned!
The lovely, lovely Kat from I’m Kat nominated me for another blogging award. She’s such a gem. ❤ Thanks, Kat, for all the love and support. It means the world!
(And seriously guys, if you didn’t check out her blog last time, make sure you do it now. I mean it!)
Well, let’s get the ball rolling:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog.
5. Let them know you nominated them.
Warning: The brevity is about to get real.
Here’s the questions Kat wants me to answer:
1.What is your favorite snack?
Popcorn! I could literally eat it all day every day. It’s just glorious.
2.What is your favorite sport?
3.Skirt or jeans?
SKIRT. I cannot stand the feeling of denim. Ugh!!
4.Who is your favorite YouTuber?
Markiplier 🙂 (I’m secretly a big nerd, guys)
5.What is your favorite lipstick?
“For Audrey” by H&M. Unfortunately, though, they no longer make that color. (PS- H&M sells the best lipsticks in the world. Literally, I’ve never found better ones.)
6.What is your favorite makeup product?
Vibrant lipstick. I tend to keep my entire face pretty natural, so playing around with lipstick is just so fun for me.
7.What is your favorite picture?
That was really hard for me to narrow down. I’m a photography buff, so there’s a lot more where that came from. See them all here.
And here’s the questions I want the people I’m about to tag to answer:
1. If you could live in any time period, which would it be?
2. Name the best movie you’ve ever seen.
3. What’s your favorite pair of shoes?
4. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. Who’s the one person — whether historical, fictitious, famous, dead, etc. — you’d want to have dinner with. And why, as well.
6. Cats or dogs?
7. Do you know the Muffin Man?
A’ight, here’s all the people I nominate:
It’s an eclectic mix, I know.
By the way, for those nominated, you don’t have to have a certain amount of followers in order to participate. I mean, if you think it’s lame and don’t want to keep the party going, that’s fine, but don’t think you have too many followers or something and thus can’t; if you want to, do it. No one’s stopping you.
That is all. Good night, loves, sorry for any grammatical errors, and thanks again for your continual support. ❤